Thursday, December 27, 2007

Partay!!

For years and years my mom has only allowed up to two people at my  parties. This year, I devised a plan... I came home with well written diagrams,charts, and persuasive arguments. The argument that really caught my mom's attention was that I would work off any debt I got myself into while throwing this party ( food, party favors, etc.)    So after calls, plans, more writing, invites and a lot more, I had a list of five of my closest friends ( the ones I wanted at my party ) all on a sheet of paper. All the invitations were written, and a list was posted next to the fridge. The list had each of my friends names on it so if I  was away and one of my friends RSVPed, my mom could just check off a name, and then I could check the progress when I got home. Sadly, it was the last day to RSVP and I only had two people saying they could come. My mom went away for the day, and I was at my dad's house, so I pretty much accepted the fact that my party was going to be pretty small. Later on, my mom called me and happily told me the great news, when she had gotten home, there were three messages... all the people had RSVPed!!!! So today is the day of my party, and I plan to have a blast!!

No comments: