Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Resolutions

YEESH!!! Right when you think you can finally settle down after the holiday rush, there comes New Years, waiting right around the bend! So, with New Years coming up right behind me,i assume it's finally time to make my New Years resolutions.

            1: I promise to practice my acting twice a day so that I can possibly get a spot in the                           school play ( unfortunately I didn't make it last time )

            2: I promise to be more open minded when making decisions

            3: I promise to think outside of the box when getting dressed each and every morning, 
                perhaps make my outfits more spunky and bubbly.

            4: I promise to pick up my room everyday so it WILL NOT GET MESSY ( this may be 
                 hard to keep :( )

Well, hopefully I can keep all of these promises just as easily as it was to type them :)

No comments: