Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Challenge #5

Try this! I tell you a sentence to type and you have to type it in a silly way that I tell you. I'll type in all lowercase to make it easier



Example:

Original: i run the hadley press

typed with chin:iiiiu vfrunbn tgnbed bzcldeyhg l;fdexx


Lol

Here are the sentences for your challenge

type with your chin: randomness is the best activity to keep one occupied


type with a pencil held in your teeth: i laugh at the sight of someone chicken dancing


type with your elbow (this is HARD!!): my activities are abnormal and funny



along with your sentences, type what you thought of this in your comment!! :P

3 comments:

Emily said...

hadley this is mine

1) fgndecljkhbn ko tgh bngb gbhujyuj u- nuhj hji frggthyhop

2) i lauhg ws tyh jiijm kojh bhgghb fdjuuihjb vfdghj

3) my activities aETR abnormal nd funbny

hadley this was so fun anf yes your challenges are abnormal anf funny

Hadley said...

woohoo! Emily has won 5 challenges

laura is at 1 challenge

Unknown said...

That challenge is just weird. I didn't wanna do it LOL