Monday, July 7, 2008

Challenge #3

Today's challenge Involves some creativity.


You have to build a city! Go to citycreator and follow the directions to create your own city. It's really fun! It doesn't have to be super big because it takes a ton of patience, but at least make it look realistic. Then post a comment with the address of your city in it and I'll check it out! If I think you really gave your best effort then I will award you challenge three Winner!





Bonus Challenge!!!!!

Do you want an extra challenge!!! Well here's a cool one! Find your happy place. Not an imaginary one like the land of gumdrops, but a real place you have visited in the past. My happy place is a beach like area in Stratham (Strat-am) it is a reserve with trails that lead to this little beach place. It has a rock path with gorgeous rocks that you can sit on and look out at the water. The sand is the softest I ever felt and when it's in between your toes it's heaven. I was there when the sun was going down and the sunset over the water was unreal. I later dicovered that that was ocean water that ran from a tributary off the ocean. I always love thinking of that place. Now try writing a paragraph or two about your happy place. Who Knows? You could bag two challrnges today. KEEP IN MIND... YOU CAN ONLY BE CREDITED FOR THE BONUS CHALLENGE IF YOU COMPLETE THE DAILY CHALLENGE FIRST!!!

8 comments:

Emily said...

hadley um i dont know what they challenge is so how can it be creative.

Hadley said...

oops I know I forgot. Check again I fixed it!

Unknown said...

I MADE A CITY CALLED MALL CITY!!! ENjoy.
http://www.citycreator.com/build.city?city=1

Hadley said...

Yeah Laura!! The Bonus Challenge is still fair game (hint hint wink wink Emily) so get crackin'!

Emily said...

hello hadley i know i didnt do challenge 3 but u said i could do the bonus so here it goes-
my happy place is St.Pete Beach in fLORIDA the sand is white and soooooooooooooooo soft. theres an ice cream place right in the beach that is actually shpes like an ice cream cone. the sunset looks like something u can only find in a happy farytale ending. there are shells galore and even some starfish in the shallow waters. the water is crystal clear. u can see little clown fish sometimesin the water. i personally love to do yoga on the beach every morning when i there and mostly every night at sunset. its a place that you feel toatally relaxed and its like your whole world has just stop- and u say to your self wow i cant believe how beautiful this place is.

Emily said...

hey hadley i know that laura already won the first challenge but i still made my own city also

Hadley said...

Yay Emily!! I totally want to go there!!! You now are winner of the firsdt bonus challenge!!

Emily said...

hadley and laura check out my challenge on my blog quick