Sunday, July 6, 2008

Shout Out!!!

Here are some shout outs for the awesomest people alive this summer!


WooHoo for Emily (runandtellthisandthat) who has a count of 2 to 0 for the summer challenges! Keep reading Emily and if you win enough challenges I will give you something awesome when school starts in september!

Yay for Laura (awesomeactivity) for sticking as my BFF for six years now!

Yippee for dad (no blog -_-) who introduced me to blogger and began the monster I call the Hadley Press

Hooray for Grandpa (no blog -_-)  who has battled three cancers and still never ceases to amaze me every time I see him.

           Rock On!!! 

1 comment:

Emily said...

hey hadley thanks for leaving that comment on my blog. your challenges are really fun!!!!!!!!!!
on the question about isabelle hart i didnt relize that it was your character in your mini series. so i went on the internet and typed in the question a million times. did u know that there is a song called ANOTHER'S EYES its a goood song i think. i cant wait to see your next challenge. see u later. bye. adios.