Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Land Of No Channels

So, my mom had to cut down on our cable, except she got us the littlest package ever!!! Here are my options for daytime television... Bob the Builder, Jewelry television, The news, and Spanish soap operas (btw, sooo many people have told me that I should watch the soap operas, but I hate soap operas - especially in a language I barely understand!!) So it looks like for the summer, I am stuck in the land of no channels. I know you'd think I'm gonna be here for a long time but I will have to make sure that doesn't happen because on september 22 the season 3 premiere of my favorite show (Heroes!!!) is coming on NBC and although my brother says we have it,I have been through all 23 (yes, 23 is the number of channels my TV now posesses) channels and not one of them is NBC so if I don't get to see my premiere I will go insane!! I am absolutely obsessed with Heroes. For example my dad got season one on DVD for Christmas last year and I have managed to watch the entire season at least 18 times sice then (Do, not worry, I do not watch the entire season in one day, I usually watch one episode a night right before I go to sleep!! :P)


Don't wish you were here!!!

No comments: