Sunday, September 28, 2008

BONUS CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!

Here it is folks! THE VERY FIRST BONUS CHALLENGE!!!!


Okay, so because my dad bought tickets from ticketmaster, we got two free itunes downloads. NIck got one and I got the other. Since I am completely stumped on what to get, I thought I'd bring my dilemma to my readers! So,  this is convenient for everyone, because I get a song, and you guys get credit towards your fall challenge series prize (which i'll talk more about later)!!!

So, give me three songs you think i'd like, based on my personality, and I'll tell you who wins! Now this challenge works differently because it's not, the first to do the challenge wins kind of thing. I'm giving you a couple of hours so that all people who want to do it can do it (Brittany, you can also do it, but you have to email me with your results. I'm giving you guys until 8:00 tonight to get all your answers in. I would love to give you a couple of days, but

A: I can't often go on the computer during the week

B: the free song offer expires really soon

so there ya have it, the very first bonus challenge!

P.s. Brittany, please email me on the email account that runs this blog. just go to my profile or wherever you find it (i'm not positive about where it is) and click "email this user".

2 comments:

Emily said...

well hadley its a little late but

1) all the boys i meet- carry underwood

2) real gone- cheryl crow

3) so small- carry underwood

Hadley said...

Thanks for the effort! You still get the win for doing it anyway!