Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Return of the Mini Series!!!

Okay, don't get your hopes up too high. Although many readers were mad about me stopping "Another's Eyes", my mini series, there really was nothing I could do about it. My stupid computer still doesn't let me post stuff about my mini series. I don't really get it, either. I can post just about anything else in the world I want except chapters of "Another's Eyes". So I am starting a new mini series, a story that I have not already written! "Another's Eyes" was a story that was already written and stuffed away in a drawer in my room. My new series is one that I will be writing as I go. There will be a new installment every weekend on Sunday except the occasional time that I'm camping or something, I will post the installment early.

There is an extra twist to this mini series though, you (my readers) are an active part of the story! Every Saturday I will start a new poll in the top section of the column on the right hand side of the page. You must vote to determine what will happen on the next installment the next day. If no one votes, I will decide. Have fun reading my new series, which will be called In Neptune's Shadow. Today will be the first installment.


No comments: