Saturday, September 27, 2008

L1;2

I'm baaaaaaacccckkkk!!! But only for the weekend, so solve this challenge ASAP! As promised I said I'd be here for the weekends. I am going to try to be on during the weeks, but I still can't guarantee. I'm hoping to bargain something like a computer as the family christmas present, so hopefully I'll be back on in no time!

Here's your challenge readers! Many years ago when I was just a little girl my mother and I would dress up in costumes that went t
ogether. (example: I was an angel and she wa
s the devil) so I will show you a picture and you say what you would go as if you went with them! It has to go with the person's costume, so if they're dressed as a chicken, you shouldn't say you would go as a bottle of pickles, because that wouldn't make sense. Good luck!





Photos courtesy of: www.uberreview.com, www.foureyesjokeshop.com, www.blogs.smarter.com, img.costumecraze.com, www.boingboing.com (Note: sources are not in the same order as the photos, so for example the phone is not from www.uberreview.com, etc.)


4 comments:

Lalalaura! said...

Cell Phone: Envelope
Tiolet:Sink
Ice Cream Cone:Spoon
Nite Thing: Horse
Whoopie Cooshin: CHair
SPELLING DOESNT COUNT

Hadley said...

okay before I say you win, what is the night thing? and why an envelope witht he cell phone?

Emily said...

hadley check out my answers

for the cell phone: a purse
for the toilet: a person or sink
for the icecream cone, a napkin
for the hurshey kiss, a marshmellow
for the whoopie cusion- a chair

HOPE YOU LIKE THEM

Lalalaura! said...

OH its a hershy kiss? then for that i say.... HALLOWEEN!