Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Challenge #9



Bonjour! Hola! Konichiwa! This challenge involves three different languages!!! But... The Catch is... none of the languages are english!! I will give you a sentence in either french, spanish, or the mystery language. You have to tell me what language it is, and what it says. To count the challenge, at the end you must tell me what the mystery language is. So if you translate the sentence in french or spanish and it doesn't work, you know it's in the mystery language. Then you must figure out what the mystery language is. GOOD LUCK! By the way, since this is just the way different languages work, when you translate the text, a few words may be mixed up. I will only count it as correct if you put it back the right way. For example if it comes out the dog brown jumped over the fence tall, you have to re type it as the brown dog jumped over the tall fence. Oh and by the way, you can only use online language translators.



1: hola gracias por leer la prensa del hadley y hacer todos mis desafíos

2: ce nombre est défi neuf! bonne chance à tous

3: avez-vous lu au sujet de Emma et mes petits chats?

4: morgen werde ich Bilder von ihnen

5; Esta es la última pregunta de desafío nueve. Espero que usted lo haya hecho así!




Good Luck to all!

4 comments:

Emily said...

hay hadley hope i win

1)- spanish- hello, thanks for reading the Hadley Press and do all my challenges!

2)- french- this challenge number nine ! good luck to all!

3)- french- grandchrildren have you read about Emma and my cats?

4)- german- tomorrow I will pictures of them

5)- spanish- This the last qustion of challenge number nine . I hope you did well!

the seceret

Emily said...

sorry hadley the mystery language is GERMAN

Hadley said...

great job! some things are off (like the grandchildren thing) but nevertheless that is most likely my bad translating. Emily is 10 to 1! woot woot!

Emily said...

yes hadley check out my blog