Sunday, August 10, 2008

Yoohoo!

Peoples, I know you probably haven't noticed, but there is a challenge that nobody has done. It is below the posts of Emma and the kitties. Please somebody do it because it is strictly my rules that I will not post a new challenge before someone finishes the old one. Please finish the challenge!



Btw: Check out my mini blog! It is on a site called Twitter. It's kind of so that your friends and family can see what your doing then. They give you a little box and you can only type up to 140 characters (this includes spaces) for you to say whatever you're either doing, have just done, or are doing soon. It is for people who don't want to do the whole nine yards in a blog with pictures and posts and stuff. If you want to see what I've been doing, go to www.twitter.com/hadleyw . Check it out!

P.s if you make a twitter account, post the address in a comment and I'll keep up with you!

2 comments:

Emily said...

hadley check out my blog i have a new challenge

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.