Saturday, August 2, 2008

Challenge #8



Now before I do this challenge, I want to give full credit for this idea to Emily from runandtellthisandthat. i am basically completely copying her idea and I will absolutely not take credit for that.


PLAN MY DREAM VACATION! Now, some things are different in my challenge. Unlike Emily's, you  need to do more things. you need to:

1: Book my flight* (*don't actually BOOK it, just insert the information for the flight on Travelocity and tell me the price of  the hotel)

2: give me the link for the results after you've entered the info 

3: give me three activities to do there

4: give the link to the picture of the car you want to me to rent

5: pick my hotel and give me the link to the hotel info

6: pick when i'm going, when i'm returning and the times

7: you have NO LIMITS  to the price and you can choose where you want me to go

8: HAVE FUN!

3 comments:

Emily said...

hadley the urls wouldnt work for me and u have to bring me with u in vacation


well hadley for your hotel u will be staying at the Park Royal Cozumel All-Inclusive it is a 4 star hotel. these are the rates- you will be staying in the Deluxe Garden View Room Single Occupancy All-Inclusive room. and it is 119.46 a night. your grand total for the hotel is 993.30. you will be staying from september 1rst to september 10th.

your flighgt will be on american airlines for round trip it will be 4oo dollars with one stop to new york newyork. you will leave from manchester airport at 5:12 am and arrive in new york at 6:30 u will then get on a different plane and that plane will depart at 10:35 am then u will arive in CANCAUN MEXICO at 1:45 pm.

your rent a car will be a suv at 54 dollars a day from the dollar rental car company and your total will be 198.99.

your activities will be

1) para sailing

2) swim with dolphins

3) jungle tour

Hadley said...

that sounds so awesome I love your ideas the activites sound great congrats em, your eight to one

Emily said...

awesome