Friday, August 8, 2008

Magic and Artemis

Well, since I just posted about Emma, my new puppy, I might as well post about the kitties. I meant to post about them when I got them, but I forgot...

Magic: Magic is my cat. She is White with gray and orange patches. She has tiger stripes going through her colored patches. (We believe one of her parents was a tiger and the other a calico) She is very playful. She, unlike Artemis, is friendly around strangers, but friendly to only people of her choice in our family.

Artemis: She is my brother's cat. Her and Magic are sisters. She is completely tiger, not calico and tiger like magic. She is super timid around unfamiliar people but super friendly with our family. She is lazy and likes to nap.


They are both about four months old. We got them at 10 weeks. :) I will again post pictures tomorrow.

2 comments:

Emily said...

awesome

Unknown said...

How kind you forgot. lol

I'm the 1 exception to artemis's timidness! she absolutely loves me!

Unlike magic :(
Oh well :)