Monday, August 18, 2008

Giggles!

This is a NO COPY IDEA!!! If you want to do this (btw I'm only talking to Emily and Laura because they tend to copy my ideas lol) please ask first. I have a new blog, dedicated truly to jokes, funny pictures, funny videos, and anything funny. And, sine my screen name many places if luckyducky, my new blog is found at Ducky's Giggles. It is a blog called Giggles! But I will still have challenges. Here's the no copy idea. The challenges are HIDDEN!! I will ask you to.. um... i don't know, finish the riddle or something. It could be a challenge, or not! Your best chance is to do what I ask. If it is a hidden challenge, I will tell you after you do so. If its not, then wellthe jokes on you!! Check it out!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry but i really don't copy your ideas!!! i don't think i ever have except for the challenge thing, but i had been thinking about that before so i didn't copy.

I'm really not gonna check your other one. I think you should just stay on the hadley press. sorry.

Hadley said...

I barely go on the other one anyway LOL

Emily said...

hey hadley i am sorry if i ahve ever copied your ideas

Hadley said...

lol that's okay, I just want it to be my idea for a while :) don't feel bad, because I have copied you, but we always give each other credit, so once again, it's fine lol :P

Unknown said...

HAHAHA the "word verifictaion" for this comment says = arzpm
and it reminds me of ARMPIT!!! Hahaha!

Hadley said...

Laura, ur such a weirdo...