Saturday, August 9, 2008

**Sighs**

I never thought it would happen, but I am falling into the clutches of the series that is sweeping the nation. Now, if my best friend Laura is reading this, she's probably already figured out what I'm talking about. Today I went to the bookstore and was allowed one book. I was overwhelmed by the amount of books towering above my head. I looked up and down the tall shelves as I wandered through the endless aisles. I had picked up a couple books I was interested in and starting walking away to discuss my options with my dad. As I was leaving the aisle a familiar cover caught  my eye... the new Stephanie Meyer book called Breaking Dawn. I turned and without another glance started back on my path. I started to think, Laura had raved about those books for as long as they had been around. She had loaned me the first one, but I had become uninterested and basically stopped at chapter four. I barely remembered anything about it and figured looking at the back cover wouldn't hurt anyone. I read the back cover, then the first couple pages. I was still not impressed  and i began to walk away again. Soon the story began to sink in. That two minutes I spent with Twilight convinced me that I needed to read that series. Ten minutes later I was walking out of the store with the first book of the Twilight series. You need to read it!



There are four books in the Twilight series. They go:

Twilight
New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn