Friday, August 8, 2008

Emma



I got a dog! Her name is Emma and she is a two year old rescue puppy who is a cross between a border collie and a black lab. She is absolutely attached to me! I can't go anywhere in the house without her following me :) I will post pictures tomorrow. She used to be my neighbor's son's dog, but she is afraid of men (they believe she was abused by one or in a puppy mill run by a man) so he couldn't keep her. She was too scared of him. So we got her! I love her! Above are pictures of a border collie and a black lab. She got the black lab coat, tail, and ears (short black fur and floppyish ears with curvy tail) but the border collie body and personality (try to picture that, then see how close you came when I post the pictures tomorrow) . She is getting used to my brother, though she is scared of him too.

2 comments:

Emily said...

sshe sounds so cute and i totally want to meet her.

Unknown said...

I HEART EMMA!
omg its so much easier to leave comments on my blog @_@